Introducing Bandit the Bull!
You voted, and we listened. Streets Steakhouse & Bar’s mascot has a name… Bandit!
You can finally say hi to the bull you’ve seen standing proudly over our restaurant, welcoming you to Streets Steakhouse & Bar. Bandit is eager to greet you at our restaurant whether it is your first or thousandth visit.
The name Bandit was submitted as tribute to Moose Jaw’s moniker, “The Band City”, and as a reference to the submitter’s very own Black Angus Bull.
Thank you to everyone who submitted names and voted for your favourite!
Voting has closed!
Congratulations to all the finalists
- Butch – Well…great steaks come from a “butcher” shop I have been to your restaurant and absolutely love your steaks. Thank you for the great food and wonderful service
- Diesel – just simply because of his size…. He looks like A powerhouse with a stubborn streak just like a Diesel engine!
- Bandit – Naming the bull “Bandit” would pay tribute to the slogan of Moose Jaw being once known for being Band City! We also have a black angus bull on our farm named Bandit. ” Bandit” The Band City Bull!
- Maverick – That is the name of our granddaughter’s hockey team. They are strong like a bull!
- Slammer – It was a bowl out of the states, and he was a big high-power bowl that had sired a lot of winners at aggravation.
Hours of Operation
MON – THURS
FRI - SAT